This article highlights the top five elements related to management process which foster the organization success. In this article evidence based analysis has been performed in order to identify the Different key aspects of the management process. The mission and vision of the organization can only be achieved by considering the factors like work agenda, work methods, Knowledge Base, management functions, Key Management Skills, Performance and managerial roles.
Visit https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-principlesmanagement/chapter/primary-functions-of-management/ for more details.
Following details provide an overview related to element and key aspects of management process:
1. Work agenda: The loosely connected set of tentative tasks and goals defined by the project manager of the company leads to failure of achievement of Work agenda and the accomplishment of tasks can only be successfully done by following the rules and regulations defined by the higher authority of the organization. There are a number of factors which have the capability to affect the agenda of the work such as job demand, job choices and job constraints. It is the major responsibility of manager to fulfill the requirements and demands related to different skills in order to guarantee the overall success of organization. The factors which limit the capacity to work on the job under the demands of job are termed as job constraints and the agendas of work are also reflected by the job choices that a manager wish to undertake and there are a number of job constraints which can affect the choices of the job and there are certain jobs skills which can define the choice of jobs. The additional responsibilities can be managed effectively by retaining the highly skilled staff in the organization.
2. Work Methods and Managerial Role: The methods of work can describe the way of working of managers, the commonly working method of manager affect the success of association and managerial role is defined as the set of behavior associated with the specific position which will be required to achieve the objectives of the organization. The internal constraints include the availability of resources, managers’ abilities and industrial relations and the external constraints are political, economic, technological, social and legal factors which has the capacity to restrict the work according to the outcomes. The internal and external factors of the organization affect the managerial roles and work methods of an organization.
3. Management functions: involves the achievement of organizational goals by carrying out the number of managerial functions such as planning, organizing, leading and controlling. These management functions are also called as building blocks of management process in the organization and all these functions foster the project success in the organization.
4. Knowledge base and key management skills: It refers to the knowledge related to the policies, plans environmental factors and organizational structures and it is an important element of process management. The internal functioning of the organization gets affected by knowledge based system and effective decision in association can also be formulated by the use of knowledge based systems.
5. Performance: Performance is also described as the results of various activities related to business process included or implemented in the organization, the effectiveness and efficiency of process affect the performance of association. The goals of the organization can be achieved effectively by using efficient business process implementation in the organization. The effectiveness of choosing the right goals and utilizing the resources also define the success of the organization. The skills are required for the successful completion and implementation of project and demands related to job skills can be satisfied by retaining talented and skilled staff in the organization. Managers of an organization need to prefer the verbal communication rather than written communication but this type of communication can foster the conflict among the number of employees and hierarchies working in an organization.
Managers have to perform the functionalities or the various tasks related to achievement of organizational objectives. Managers need to consider the efforts and skills of the employees working under his guidance. Planning skills are essential for the efficacious completion of project and it is major responsibility of higher authority to hire the skilled project manager so that defined agenda can be achieved.