Celanese industry is chemical based industry, which is the leading producer of chemical based products that are used in variety of industrial applications. In addition to this, the Celanese industry is also the largest producer of acetyl based products, which is considered as intermediary chemicals that are used for the manufacturing of chemical-based products such as conveyor belts, anticorrosive adhesive materials, etc. The major chemical edible or non-edible products that are manufactured by the Celanese company are- food and beverages, paints and coating, consumer and industrial adhesives, energy storage, consumer and medical, etc. Due to the use of different business models, the Celanese industry achieves large global competition and operational efficiency. Organization adopted ITIL, in order to improve the business and operational strategies. The major objective of adopting ITIL in business is to improve the service management processes so that industry can effectively communicate and advertise their products in the market so that customer satisfaction can be achieved and market value of the organization would be gained. The Celanese industry uses best IT processes and practices for the management of manufacturing, procumbent and management operations of chemical product.
What are the five initiatives of ITIL?
Following are the five initiatives of ITIL-
1. Change control- This is the first step of ITIL, in which Celanese industry addresses the problematic issues in business operations. By managing the change control process, the industry will successfully able to mitigate the problems and issues that degraded the performance level of organization in market. Moreover, industrial employees will effectively communicate with each other in order to manage the change control process.
2. Service transition- The main purpose of service transition is to streamline the business processes of the industry. In service transition, a checklist is prepared, in order to overcome the gaps in business strategies. So that business will run efficiently and easily gain the market value.
3. Service level management plan- In this step, the main challenges faced by the Celanese industry are addresses. Through service level management all the services provided by the industry are managed efficiently in order to achieve customer satisfaction in terms of service and cost level.
4. Process ownership- In this step, the advisory manager of Celanese industry clearly defines business process, services, and product owners. In addition to this, SLA is signed by the product owner so that their services will be managed and customer will take their services timely.
5. Problem management- The business processes are improved with the help of ITIL, through which Celanese industry analyze the problematic issues so that the identified issues are solved timely. Moreover, Celanese industry improves its business processes in order to achieve competitive edge.
Role of ITSM in Celanese industry business operations?
ITSM stands for information technology service management, which is basically used for the management of IT services. The Celanese industry uses ERP system in order to manage the operational working to its organization. With the use of ITSM, Celanese promotes its products and services in the market in order to gain market attention so that their productivity level will rise to great extent. In addition to this, with the use of ITSM, the employees of Celanese industry will effectively communicate with each other in order to manage the business operational working.