The organization is an entity or a group of people working together to achieve a particular purpose. The collaborative goals of an organization encourage all related people to meet and pursue it with co-operation and coordination. The management structure builds the relationship between different members of an organization, the management assigns roles, responsibilities, and authorities to each member to contributes towards success the desired goal.
Resources required: To perform various tasks and operations of the company, an organization requires different sets of resources, including financial, human resource, production, information technology, natural resources, etc. All components are necessary to perform the task and achieve the desired goals of an organization.
Expected outcomes: Every organization got established to achieve some specific purpose of existence, the expected outcomes of the company must be SMART, which stands for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound.
Roles and responsibilities of employees: The major duties of an employee are as follows:
• To perform all activities and operations assigned under the contract of employment.
• To serve an organization faithfully
• To co-operate with the employer
• To perform all the duties and responsibilities assigned to due care and diligence.
• The employee must be accountable for all money or property received from the employer.
• To not to use the confidential information of an organization.
• To indemnify the employer in case of any inappropriateness.
Learning styles of employees: every person has its own style of learning, which can be categorized as follows:
• Aural learning style in which a learner can easily grab the things by listening to audio. Thus, management provides online training by providing videos, audio recordings, etc.
• Visual learning style in which a learner grabs more by visually watching the things, so to provide training to such type of learners, videos and graphics are provided.
• Kinesthetic learning style, this type of learners has more retention power through their senses learned by experiences.
• Reading learning style, this type of learners gets the best learning by reading from books or written source, anything which is presented in text form.
Coaching strategy: To provide maximum learning and information to the employee, the management of an organization must follow some strategies, such as:
• Management must understand its employees to choose the best training method.
• Encourage transparency in an organization.
• Management must collaborate with various related parties with forwarding or backward integration.
• The objectives or goals of an organization must be clear to all members.
• An organization must celebrate the success and achieved and reward the employees contributed towards that success.
• There must be mutual trust among all the members of an organization.
• Management must provide feedback to all the employees to improve their performance.
• To remove the problems on the higher end, management should also accept feedback from employees to improve the structure or working styles.
• The management must manage the disputes or problems faced by any member within a reasonable time before it could adversely affect the overall organization.
Training tools: The tools used by the management of the company to deliver the best learning are as follows:
To build content to deliver the best learning, some content management tools are used such as:
• G- Suite
Communication tools are used to convey the message and provide learning material are as follows:
• Social Media
Project management and planning tools used for training are as follows:
Mobile tools: with the increased use of Just- In- time learning and micro learning style, the use of mobile tools have risen to a great extent.
Content management tools used for effective training are as follows:
• Google Drive