ITECH 7415 – MTECH PROJECT Assessment Task 1 - Project Storyboard Assessment and Tutor Proposal
ITECH 7415 – MTECH PROJECT Assessment Task 1 - Project Storyboard
Assessment No: 1
ITECH 741|MTECH Project
Student’s Score cards
Assessment Task 1 - Project Storyboard
The purpose of the Project storyboard is to:
- Outline the project problems and objectives
- Clarify Client’s expectations
- Provide an opportunity for students to demonstrate understanding of the project
- Encourage students to discuss initial ideas to address project problems.
- Outline the Client’s preferred way of working with the students, recognising that some clients may not be readily available for face-to-face meetings when needed to fit in with scheduled student activities.
- Start with a broad outline and a few key ‘user stories’, then have students expand the list of user stories in conjunction with the client and outline some solution concepts for client review
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication