BSBCU501 Written assignment Manage quality customer service assignment Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Western Sydney College
BSBCU501 Written assignment Manage quality customer service assignment
Assessment No: 2
BSBCU501|Manage quality customer service assignment
Student’s Score cards
Purpose of the Assessment
The candidate will demonstrate the ability to ensure delivery of quality service through handling customer complaints, monitoring team performance, and intervening to develop team abilities to overcome difficulties in providing quality customer service.
You will use scenario information (provided) to address customer service issues through:
- monitoring customer service team performance to identify causes of customer service shortfalls
- addressing a complex customer complaint
- coaching an underperforming customer service employee in a role-play.
- Review the information about Innovative Widgets that you gathered in Assessment Task 1.
- Read the scenario provided in Appendix 1 of this task.
- Review the customer service call data in Appendix 2 and analyse data to identify possible causes of customer service shortfalls.
- Write a brief report (no more than 1 page) to the board of Innovative Widgets to:
- summarise customer service team performance
- identify possible causes of customer service shortfalls
- identify options to address the problem/s.
- Follow the customer complaints policy and procedures provided in Appendix 3 of this task to draft an email to Yore Mine Co. to clear up the misunderstanding and address their concerns. Ensure that your support of the customer provided is consistent with principles of customer service set out in the Innovative Widgets business plan and the customer service plan you develop in Assessment Task 1.
- Prepare to participate in a role-play with Mary (your assessor) to address her performance issues. You need to prepare to: run structured coaching session
- ask questions to understand and clarify Mary’s perspective
- describe the policy and procedures for handling customer complaints
- outline techniques for dealing with different types of customers according to their needs (e.g. dealing with small customers compared to dealing with significant customers such as Yore Mine Co.)
- explain techniques for solving customer complaints
- document the coaching session and its outcomes in accordance with the recordkeeping policy and procedures developed in Assessment Task 1.
- Arrange a time with the assessor to complete the coaching role-play and complete the role-play.
- Submit the required documents for assessment as per the specifications below. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication