BSBPMG522 Post project review report Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Leadership And Change Management
Assessment No: 3
BSBPMG522|Post-project review report
Student’s Score cards
Task 3: Post-project review report
Task 3: Post-project review report
Following on from Assessment Tasks 1 and 2, you will, drawing on consultation with your project team, complete financial recordkeeping, reassign staff to roles, complete project documentation for sign-off and review project outcomes against project scope and plan. You will then produce a post-project review report on the project for the stakeholders of Max Lionel Realty.
There are three (3) parts to this assessment task. Part A requires you, using the workplace information provided for Max Lionel realty in Appendixes 1 and 2 in Assessment Task 1 and the Scenario information provided below, to participate in project meeting/s, complete financial record-keeping and assign project team members to new roles for the production of the post-project report. In Part B you will then produce a handover report for the Project Sponsor (the Assessor) for sign-off. In Part C you will produce a post-project review report for all stakeholders, including the Board of Directors
To satisfactorily complete this assessment task, you are required to undertake each activity in the order listed below, to an acceptable industry standard:
- Students are to read the simulated business documentation, including policies and procedures, in the document ‘Max Lionel Realty - Simulated Business’, provided in Appendix 1 of Assessment Task 1.
- Students should then review the templates contained in the document ‘IBSA - Project planning templates’ for possible use or adaptation in completing project requirements. These documents are provided in Appendix 2.
- Students should then read the information supplied in the Max Lionel Realty Scenario below
Max Lionel Realty
- It is now time to review and finalise the project.
- Work with your project team to review the outcomes, team processes and lessons learned from implementation.
- Review the project’s budgetary performance and produce a budget variation report for the Chief Financial Officer.
- Your Operations General Manager requires you to submit an implementation report for the Board of Directors that includes recommendations for the improvement of implementation for future projects.
- Once Students have reviewed all three documents, they should:
- In consultation during meeting(s) with the project team, complete financial record-keeping for the project, such as:
- Compare budgeted spend with actual
- Produce a budget variation report
- In consultation during meeting(s) with the project team and management (the Assessor), obtain agreement and assign project team members to new roles and responsibilities for the post-project report. Students may use or adapt the template provided (under initiation and scope) to record agreement on new role descriptions.
The meetings for Part A will be observed by and participated in by the Assessor. Minutes of the meeting must be taken and the team should follow its communication plan or agree to a time and date for the meeting(s) to occur.
- Produce a handover report for the Project Sponsor (the assessor) for sign-off. Students may use or adapt the template provided. The handover report should include the following information:
- Review the project’s outcomes against objectives, including budgetary performance
- Review team processes
- Review the project management tools used, evaluate their contribution to the project and discuss possible alternatives
- Discuss lessons learned from implementation of the project.
The team may use or adapt the post-project review meeting agenda template provided.
- Students and the team should then produce a post-project review report for all stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, containing the following information:
- A review of project outcomes against objectives, including budgetary performance
- A review of team processes
- A review of the project management tools used, an evaluation of their contribution to the project and any recommendations for alternative tools for use in the future
- A discussion of lessons learned from implementation of the project
- Recommendations for the implementation of future projects based on the lessons learned, ensuring your report takes account of specific organisational requirements, e.g. legislative requirements and strategic plans.
Students may use or adapt the post-project review report template provided.
Context of assessment conditions
- This assessment task may be completed in a classroom, workplace or independent learning environment.
- Students must complete the Assessment Cover Sheet
- Submissions must be made in written form unless reasonable adjustments are approved by the RTO manager. Submissions must be hand written and/or word-processed.
To achieve a satisfactory result, Students must:
- Participate in project meeting/s
- Submit individual copies of:
- Budget variation report
- Signed role descriptions
- Handover report
- Post-project project review report
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication
Here is how, we will write your assignment
We write your assignment in the following proposed way and we make sure that it is strictly in accordance to your assignment guidelines and each section of the assignment is written with respect to its marking criteria/ rubric.