BUSN20019 Professional project Business management
BUSN20019 Project report
Assessment No: 2
Student’s Score cards
This is an individual, written assessment, to be completed in report format. You are required to write around 3,000 words (+/- 10%), excluding title page, executive summary, table of content, tables, figures, reference list and appendices. The report requires in-text referencing and a full reference list in APA style, with evidence that you have critically read and integrated a minimum of 20 peer-reviewed references from credible sources.
The purpose of this assessment is to present the final report of the Professional Project you proposed in Assignment 1. This report should build upon both components of your Assessment 1 and it should be developed with the help of the tutor/co-ordinator feedback.
In order to successfully complete Assessment 2, you are required to carry out the investigation you have proposed in Assessment 1 and produce a professional research report that shows that you have followed through from finding a research question to answering that question and developing recommendations that arise from your findings. The report will follow the typical structure of a research report and will need to include the following:
- Project title
- Introduction including background information and justification of your topic, problem statement, aims and objective (about 500 words).
- Critical literature review (about 600 words)
- Research methodology (about 500 words)
- Findings from your secondary data analysis (about 400 words)
- Discussion of findings in light of your previously reviewed literature (600 words)
- Conclusion, including recommendations and limitations (about 400 words)
- References - at least 20 from credible sources following APA style.
- Appendices (if any)
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication