CO7216 Semantic Web Information Technology Assessment and Tutor Proposal
University of Leicester
Assessment No: 2
Student’s Score cards
- You have to use the same domain and the same competency questions as in coursework 1
- Please make sure that you understand “what is expected” in this assignment, well before the deadline.
- Use the pom.xml provided on Blackboard to download the dependencies for JenaARQ.java
Give two examples of the class or property constraint that you were not able to implement in Coursework 1 due to the limited expressiveness of RDF schema; briefly explain how you intend to achieve them using OWL.
Create and populate an OWL ontology in your chosen domain. You may import the RDF Schema into an OWL 2 project, or create a new OWL 2 project from scratch. The OWL ontology you created should contain at least twenty DataTypeProperties, and at least twenty ObjectProperties. It must contain:
- Four or more OWL subclass restrictions (use owl:Restriction).
- At least two property restrictions (use owl:Restriction) each on the domain and range.
- At least one class defined using owl:intersectionOf
- At least one class defined using owl:unionOf
- At least three cardinality restrictions (exact, min and max)
- At least one value restriction
- At least two existential restrictions
- At least two universal restrictions
For each of the requirements above (1-7), indicate where they are defined in the OWL project /p>
- At least two Symmetric Properties
- At least two Transitive Properties
- At least two Functional Properties
- At least two Inverse Functional Properties
- One Reflexive and one Irreflexive Property
Populate the ontology with instances to demonstrate the classes and properties defined in
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication
Here is how, we will write your assignment
We write your assignment in the following proposed way and we make sure that it is strictly in accordance to your assignment guidelines and each section of the assignment is written with respect to its marking criteria/ rubric.
TUTOR PROPOSAL FOR : CO7216|Semantic Web
CO7216 Semantic Web Information Technology