Consumer Behavior Assignment 3 Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Charles Sturt University
Assessment No: 3
Student’s Score cards
Consumer Behavior Assignment 3
Analyse and critically examine the personal effects that influence the decision making behaviour of a target market. Then make recommendations about how this knowledge could improve/enhance a firms marketing strategies.
Identify and analyse the individual difference factors that are directly relevant to the consumers (target market) in the case study organisation selected in Assessment 2.
Critically analyse how these individual difference factors (e.g. needs, attitudes, personality, perception, learning) impact on the consumer purchase decision of the product/service offering you focused on (for your firm).
Based on your analysis and evaluation make recommendations for how marketers (in your firm) can apply this critical understanding to improve/enhance the firm's marketing strategies (4 Ps or 7 Ps, targeting, market segmentation).
To do this report you need to draw on the theories covered in chapters 5-10 of the text plus conduct additional research of your own. You need to analyse and critically examine this information and use it to make and justify your recommendations.
Collect information that will allow you to describe the target market that you are focusing on This might include information used in assessment 2 as well as demographic, psychographic and geographic information, social status, sub culture etc.). You will need to draw on a variety of theoretical, industry and data sources to do this.
Collect information to allow you to analyse the influence of personal effects and critically examine their influence on the target market.
You will need to use a variety of theoretical, industry and data sources depending on which case study you select. Researching the market and developing an accurate customer profile is a critical part of understanding customer behaviour and the buying decision-making process.
Write your report You will need to do the following things :
Set the scene by describing your target market (this might include demographic, psychographic and geographic information, social status, sub culture etc.) Outline the areas of theory that are relevant to this target market. This can be separate or integrated into the description of the context. It is good practice, when you begin to talk about a theoretical concept, to make sure it is defined.
Provide an analysis of the information you have collected about the personal
influences on behaviour
Provide a critical examination of the nature of those influences and the implication on the behaviour of the target market.
Make recommendations for how marketers (in your firm) can apply this critical understanding to improve/enhance the firm's marketing strategies (4 Ps or 7 Ps, targeting, market segmentation).
Make sure all sources are referenced in text and in the reference list using APA 6th CSU requires you to reference in American Psychological Association (APA 6th Edition) referencing style and this applies to all of your assessments for this subject. A guide to the APA style is available for students at the learning skills section of the Student Services website: http://www.csu.edu.au/division/studserv/learning/pdfs/apa.pdf
Submit Via EASTS RATIONALE
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
- be able to analyse the buyer decision process and critique effects of situational influences on consumer purchases;
- be able to compare and contrast consumers and organisations in terms of their markets and buying behaviour;
- be able to critically examine the stages of information processing and the internal factors that influence each stage in relation to consumer behaviour;
- be able to assess key trends and issues facing consumers today and describe the potential effects on current marketing strategies. This assessment task mainly covers chapters 5-10 and has been designed to ensure that you are engaging with the subject content on a regular basis. More specifically it seeks to assess your ability to. After completing this assessment, you will be able to:
- investigate and understand the role of individual difference factors in dealing with a CB related problem in facilitating the overall marketing and business strategy;
- use real life organisational examples and discuss from your point of view what works and why
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication
Here is how, we will write your assignment
We write your assignment in the following proposed way and we make sure that it is strictly in accordance to your assignment guidelines and each section of the assignment is written with respect to its marking criteria/ rubric.