CSU ITC568 Case Study Risk Assessment item 2 HR SaaS application offering.
Case Study Risk Assessment
Assessment No: 2
ITC568|Cloud Privacy and Security
Student’s Score cards
threats and risks to the security of that data and information contained in the in house HR database
You have been engaged to provide a risk assessment for the planned move to s HR SaaS application offering.
You are to write a report that assesses the risk to DAS in the following areas:
- Consider the data and information that DAS holds on its employees in the current HR system.
- Establish the existing threats and risks to the security of that data and information contained in the in house HR database. (25 marks)
- Are there any other risks and threats to the employee data after migration to an SaaS application? (10 marks)
- Assess the resulting severity of risk and threat to employee data. (10 marks)
- Consider the privacy of the data for those employees who will move to an SaaS application.
- Establish the existing threats and risks to the privacy of that data and information contained in the in house HR database. (25 marks)
- Are there any other risks and threats to the privacy of the employee data after migration to an SaaS application? (10 marks)
- Assess the resulting severity of risk and threat to the privacy of employee data. (10 marks)
- What are the threats and risks to the digital identities of Government employees from the move to SaaS applications? (10 marks)
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication
Here is how, we will write your assignment
We write your assignment in the following proposed way and we make sure that it is strictly in accordance to your assignment guidelines and each section of the assignment is written with respect to its marking criteria/ rubric.
TUTOR PROPOSAL FOR : ITC568|Case Study Risk Assessment
Assessment item 2
Case Study Risk Assessment
The main purpose of ITC568 assessment item 2 is to provide risk assessment for the planning of cloud migration to HR SaaS application offering. Risk assessment is defined as a Process to identify potential issues or hazards in workplace and the likelihood and impact that they will occur. Risk assessment must include deployment of mitigation strategies to mitigate or reduce identified hazards appropriately. The case study of Department of Administrative Services (DAS) will be considered for doing this assessment in which company requires to move to cloud infrastructure for the management of business operations appropriately. In this, I will write a report that assess the risk related to the organisation in different areas as discussed below:
- First of all, I will consider data and information of employees of the company in existing HR system. For this, I will establish existing risks and threats to the security of data and information, which have been contained in in-house database related to HR department of the organisation. Along with this, I will also identify different risks and threats to the data related to employees of the organisation that could be encountered after migrating to SaaS application. Moreover, I will also assess the severity of all the identified risks and threats to the employee data that would help to implement appropriate mitigation strategies for risks and threats according to their priorities.
- In second task of ITC568 assessment item 2, I will consider the privacy of all the data related to employees who will move to cloud application i.e. SaaS. For this, I will establish some existing risks and threats to the privacy of all the data and information which have been contained by in-house HR database of the organisation. Along with this, various risks and threats related to privacy of employee data that could be encountered after migrating to cloud will also be identified in this task. In this task, I will also assess resulting severity and impact of identified risks to the privacy of employee data.
- In third task of this assessment, I will identify various risks and threats related to the digital identities of all the Government employees that could be encountered after migrating to the SaaS applications. Cloud computing platform is vulnerable to various security and privacy risks due to which, risk assessment is very important so that all the possible risks would be identified along with their mitigation strategies in order to make cloud migration successful in all aspects for the organisation.
In order to prepare proper report for assessment 2 (case study risk assessment), I will include three different headings according to the requirements given in the task file. These three headings are:
- Security of employee data
- Privacy of employee data
- Digital identity issues
In question 1 (Security of employee data), I will identify existing and new threats related to security of employee data as well as evaluate the severity of risks appropriately.
In question 2 (Privacy of employee data), I will identify existing and new threats related to privacy of employee data as well as evaluate the severity of risks appropriately.
In question 3 (Digital identity issues), I will elaborate digital identity issues that could be encountered after moving to the cloud.
In order to complete ITC568 assessment item 2 as per the requirement and achieve HD grades, you can get assistance from expert tutors, who will guide you to write your Case Study Risk Assessment report with quality. In order to hire expert tutors, click on "order now" button and enter all the requirements for your assessment. Our customer support team will provide you instant response and assign you expert tutor in order to complete your assignment within the deadline.