CSU ITC548 Requirements Gathering Assessment item 2 Project Vision Document
Assessment No: 2
ITC548|System Analysis PG
Student’s Score cards
Identify functional and non-functional requirements for the proposed system
Please refer to the marking guide when preparing your response to see what criteria and standards will be used to assess your work and your progress.
Amongst the information sought are answers to the following questions:
- Identify and briefly describe the functional and non-functional requirements for the proposed system. (2 pages, times new roman, size 12)
- Identify use cases and draw use case diagrams for the proposed system that show major use cases and actors.
- Draw domain model class diagrams for the proposed system. Be as specific and accurate as possible, if needed information is not given, make realistic assumptions.
- Develop an event-partitioned system model encompassing all the use cases you identified in question 2. Assume that the classes and associations in question 3 correspond to entities and relationships from similar entity relationship diagrams.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication
Here is how, we will write your assignment
We write your assignment in the following proposed way and we make sure that it is strictly in accordance to your assignment guidelines and each section of the assignment is written with respect to its marking criteria/ rubric.
TUTOR PROPOSAL FOR : ITC548|Requirements Gathering
ITC548 assessment item 2 is about the requirements gathering in which different requirements for an online information system will be collected according to the organisation given in the case study. This assessment refers to the project vision document, which have been submitted in assessment item 1. In this assessment, I will prepare a report that will effectively describe the detailed design and architecture of proposed system. In order to complete this report, I will follow proper marking criteria and standards that will be used for assessing the project as well as progress related to it.
There are various questions that would be answered in this assessment according to below given criteria:
- Initially, I will identify and describe the requirements for proposed system such as functional and non- functional requirements. Functional requirements will define the system along with its component, which will help you in capturing the intended behaviour related to the system. On the other side, non-functional requirements will define the quality attribute related to proposed system, which are essential for ensuring the effectiveness and usability of particular system.
- After the collection of functional and non- functional requirements related to propose system, I will identify different use cases as well as draw use case diagrams that will show important use cases as well as actors related to the system. Use case is basically a methodology utilised for system analysis in terms of identification, clarification and organisation of system requirements. Use case is made up of different possible sequences related to the interactions between uses and systems in particular environment. So, this task will help in understanding the main purpose of system as well as functionalities that would be provided by proposed system to the users after its implementation in the organisation.
- After making use cases, I will draw domain model class diagrams for particular system. Class diagram will provide a proper overview of proposed system by defining the objects as well as classes inside it and also the relationships between them appropriately. I will also make some assumptions for making accurate the main class diagrams related to the system.
- In next step, will also prepare event partitioned system model that will encompass different use cases identified in second task. I will also assume that associations and classes demonstrated in the main Class diagram correspond to relationships and entities from similar ER diagrams.
According to the marking criteria and Standards of ITC548 - System Analysis Assessment item – 2, I will identify as well as briefly describe all the requirements of the system such as functional and non- functional requirements. Along with this, I will also identify use cases and draw use case diagrams in order to demonstrate the communication between system and actors. Moreover, domain class diagram and event partitioned system model will also be demonstrated in this report. At the end, I will add a list of references that will be used for collecting information from different sources to complete this report.
If you want to get HD (high distinction) grades in assessment item 2 (Requirement Gathering), you can take assistance from our expert tutors online. They will provide you on-time assistance and help you in completing your assignment with zero plagiarism and high quality. Our tutors will help you in preparing your report for requirements gathering on basis of marking criteria given in the assessment.