MNG03217 Positive Leader Presentation Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Southern Cross University Australia
Leading and managing people
Assessment No: 3
HMNG03217|Leading and managing people
Student’s Score cards
MNG03217 Positive Leader Presentation
Assessment item 3 – Positive Leader Presentation
The following assessment develops Communication and Social Skills Learning Outcome and Graduate Attribute by facilitating students’ knowledge and awareness about how to run an evidence-based intervention targeted at a specific type of employee so as to develop their communication skills in a professional setting.
Chose one topic
- Identify one of characteristics of being a positive leader and develop a presentation about one strategy that a positive leader could use to improve the productivity and wellbeing of one type of employee such as:
- emotional labour (such as nurses or carers) or
- first response employees (such as police officers/ soldiers) or
- different types of professionals (such as engineers) or
- a specific generational cohort or any other type of employee.
The presentation must include different types of skill development exercises aimed at demonstrating the impact of each strategy.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication
Here is how, we will write your assignment
We write your assignment in the following proposed way and we make sure that it is strictly in accordance to your assignment guidelines and each section of the assignment is written with respect to its marking criteria/ rubric.