ICT100 Foundations of Information Systems Assessment and Tutor Proposal
King's Own Institute
Emerging Trends in Information Systems
Assessment No: 3
ICT100|Foundations of Information Systems
Student’s Score cards
ICT100 Foundations of Information Systems
Topic: Emerging Trends in Information Systems
Based on the last digit of the student ID, the following table shows the topic that students need to work on for their assignment:
- 0 or 5 Augmented Reality
- 1 or 6 Machine-to-machine
- 2 or 7 Artificial Intelligence
- 3 or 8 Blockchain
- 4 or 9 Autonomous Vehicles
Students must write 1500 words report and give a presentation on the topic allocated to them according to Table 1. Students need to do research on the given topic by reading recent (2015 onwards) research titles (journal articles, conference papers and books). It is very important to note that research is a key criterion that will influence the mark you earn. Research is considered appropriate when students make their arguments by using peer- reviewed conference and journal articles. While using a minimum of three (3) journal articles is expected, students will only achieve a top mark in their research component when they adequately use six (6) research sources, the majority of which are conference and journal articles. Kindly note that the use of WIKIPEDIA and other online encyclopedia are not allowed and may result in being given a fail grade for the report. Proper Referencing is expected through in-text referencing and a reference list at the end of the report that follows Harvard Anglia System.
Report : The report must contain the following sections:
- 1. Introduction: A brief introduction to the topic
- 2. Description: A complete description of the allocated topic that must answer the following questions clearly:
- a. How does it work?
- b. Why is it required?
- c. What are its strengths and weaknesses?
- d. How it is being used by businesses?
- 3. Ethical Issues: Any ethical issues that may arise due to the use of such systems
- 4. Conclusion: Must summarise the most important parts of the report and provide recommendations
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication