IOT560 Research Report Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Charles Sturt University
Assessment No: 3
Student’s Score cards
Choose one of the topics given below and submit a research project, which should not exceed 4000 words. The ITC560 Assign3 Help File Template.doc is available in the Student Resources Folder on Interact2.
Topics to select from but not limited to are:
- IoT for Sustainability
- IoT Devices and Next Generation Manufacturing
- IoT Revenue Model Challenges
- IoT in the Automotive Industry
- IoT in the Mining Industry
- IoT for Independent Living of the Older Generation
- IoT for Reducing Food Wastage in Australia
- IoT in Finance Industry and Security Challenges
- Machine Learning in IoT
- Future of the Fog Domain
- IoT and Data Analytics
- Big Data Challenges in IoT and Cloud
- M2M Connectivity Architectures for Remote & Rural Areas
- Utilising Block Chain Technology in IoT
- IoT in Healthcare
- Security Challenges of IoT in Healthcare
- IoT for Smart Learning/Education
- Fog Computing in 5G
- Security Challenges of Fog Computing
- IoT Device Security
- Energy Efficient Routing Protocols for IoT
If you think of any other related topics please talk to your lecturer before deciding. The use of a Research Report from this or another subject, even if it is your own, is considered Academic Misconduct. This report must be your own original work for this subject in this session.
For the Topic you select, you are to prepare a research report, outlining your response to the question using the literature to strengthen your case.
In order to complete this task it is recommended that:
1. Analyse the Task
Analyse what is expected of you. This includes careful reading of the assignment task as specified in the Subject Outline. Look at the literature and start collecting at least 10 Journal Articles and/or Conference Papers.
- i) What is the purpose of this report?
- ii) What is your position on the topic?
- iii) What is the expected format of the report? (Refer to the format in Interact2 Student Resources: ITC560 Assign3 Help File Template.doc).
- iv) Come up with a Problem Statement based on your topic, note it down and discuss it with your lecturer.
Do the Research: Literature Review
- This is the main part of the research project and could take more time.
- Review of Literature based on past and current work in your topic (download from conference proceedings, journal articles - use Primo search to access more articles and journals - Minimum of 10 journals or articles)
- Structure in chronological order and start summarising.
- Use the literature to formulate an argument supported by evidence.
NB if you ask for an extension, you will be required to submit the material for the above milestones first.
Start writing your draft, as you do your research project (Put it all together)
- Use the ITC560 Assign3 Help File Template.doc provided in the Student Resources section. Your Report MUST use this format.
- Write the Abstract of the report (Purpose, Scope, Position, Observations, Rationale and Conclusion)
- Modify the Introduction from Milestone 1 if necessary
- Modify the Review of Literature from Milestone 2 if required, based on past and current work in your topic (no more than 3 pages)
- Include tables and graphs to support your justification and argument.
- Discuss your research findings with a conclusion.
- Referencing MUST be in CSU APA7 format (this is the new version), using in-text citations (see https://student.csu.edu.au/library/integrity/referencing-at-csu for guidelines and help).
To complete this assessment item you should have read chapters 1 to 10 of the textbook and examined relevant literature from the Library and Internet.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication