ITC505 Team Logistics, Project Start & Reflection
Charles Sturt University
ITC505 Team Logistics, Project Start & Reflection Project management in IT
Assessment No: 2
ITC505|Project management in IT
Student’s Score cards
Team Logistics, Project Start & Reflection
This assignment is a combination of personal and team work.
Your casebook is downloadable from a link in the Interact2 subject site under the Assignment tab or you may use this link (https://doms.csu.edu.au/csu/items/63bae55b-3773-4fc3-8fbc-087215f9c5eb/1/).
It gives you step-by-step instructions on what you need to do to complete this assignment. Some of these may be reports from group meetings as well as your own contribution.
- Task 2.1 - Team Logistics (2 marks, initial submission in Discussions, then final version in Journal)
- Task 2.2 - Read the Case and Assumptions (1 mark) - submission in Discussions, then final version in Journal
- Task 2.3 - Project Charter (8 marks) - individual work in Journal only
- Task 2.4 - Identifying Stakeholders and Communication (3 marks) - submission in Discussions, then final version in Journal
- Task 2.5 - Case Reflection (1 mark) - individual work in Journal only
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication