ITC506 ACS Code of Professional Conduct IT Ethics Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Charles Sturt University
ITC506 ACS Code of Professional Conduct
Assessment No: 2
Student’s Score cards
ACS Code of Professional Conduct
In the following YouTube videos, consequences of different actions taken by an ICT professionals have been depicted, when faced with an ethical dilemma. Watch the videos and then proceed as per the instructions given below, to prepare your report.
- Video1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0npm9cEJBWY
- Video2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuUDCfd0Lw
- Video3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGWD4HNBd80
- Video4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0lgCfsVeOMM
- Identify the main ethical dilemma involved in this case and undertake further research about it.
- Analyse the ethical dilemma, considering the different actions by the ICT professionals (as suggested in the videos or you can think about other possible actions), from the perspective of the Australian Computer Society Code of Professional Conduct.
- Make a recommendation on the basis of your analysis providing reasons for this recommendation.
- Include a Reference list at the end of your work using the correct APA referencing style. You must include at least five (5) quality academic references. Please note that these references are in addition to those provided to you through this subject (for example, you still must reference, Reynolds textbook, the Interact subject lecture notes, links to the three videos etc BUT these references cannot be used as one of your five quality academic references from different sources). All items included in the Reference List must be cited within the body of the report. The word limit is 1500 words ± 10%.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication