ITC540 IT Infrastructure Management Data Governance and Data Management Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Charles Sturt University
ITC540 IT Infrastructure Management Data Governance and Data Management
Assessment No: 2
Student’s Score cards
Data Governance and Data Management
Question 1 [6 marks]:
Define and explain the concept of the following terminologies:
- IS concepts and classification.
- Big data analytics.
- Change data capture.
- ETL, RDBMSs.
- Hadoop and MapReduce.
- Internet of Things.
Question 2 [4 mark]:
Describe the differences among 3G, 4G, and 5G (do your own research on 5G).
Question 3 [5 marks]:
Study "Researchers Use Genomics and Big Data in Drug Discovery" in your text book [Chapter 3, IT at Work 3.2] and answer the following questions:
- What are the consequences of new drug development failures?
- What factors have made biomedical analytics feasible? Why?
- Large-scale big data analytics are expensive. How can the drug makers justify investments in big data?
- Why would drug makers such as Glaxo and Pfizer be willing to share data given the fierce competition in their industry?
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication