ITC540 IT Infrastructure Management PG Case study and IT Research Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Charles Sturt University
ITC540 IT Infrastructure Management PG Case study and IT Research
Assessment No: 3
ITC540|IT Infrastructure Management PG
Student’s Score cards
ITC540 IT Infrastructure Management PG
Task A (10 marks) - Length: 600 words:
Case study - topic: Alipay - challenges created by E-Business & E-Commerce.
Research Alipay (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alipay) and describe the following points:
- Benefits offered and problems presented: sales tax / income tax collection etc.
- Detailed mechanism used.
- The difference and similarities between Alipay and other online payment systems.
- Benefits offered;
- Problems presented: if the point of sale is at, for example, Sydney Fish market, a transaction can be made overseas from one personal account to another. In this case, how to collect sales tax / income tax.
Task B (15 Marks) - Length: 4 pages (two column format):
Write a paper, 4 pages (2-column format) in length, on a topic covered in our textbook. For this assignment, you need to plan, research, and, use your initiative to express the knowledge you learnt in this subject as well as your own independent thinking and reasoning.
Task C (5 marks): Length: one page
- 1. Generate a Turnitin originality report and submit this report via EASTS;
- Submit an early draft to Turnitin for self-checking, then look carefully at all the matches marked in bold font and various colours in the self-check/originality report.
- Answer the following questions to interpret the Turnitin originality report
- a) Are any of the bold, coloured text matches in my self-check report missing in-text references? (We need to avoid plagiarism of ideas.)
- b) Do any of the bold, coloured text matches in my self-check report include more than three words in a row copied from the original source without quotation marks? (We need to avoid plagiarism of language.)
- c) Do direct quotations take up more than 10% of the essay? (We need to change some of the direct quotations to summaries and paraphrases so that at least 90% of every essay is written in our own words.)
- d) Are any of the bold, coloured text matches in my originality report purely coincidental? (Sometimes our words coincidentally match with words in other online sources that we have never seen before and that are completely irrelevant to our research topic. If so, we do not need to change anything at all.)
- e) Do any of the short strings of matching text indicate that my attempts at paraphrasing were not completely successful? (We need to avoid sham paraphrasing, one type of plagiarism, by using synonyms and changing the sentence structures completely. Remember that we should not copy more than three words in a row from the original without quotation marks.)
- f) Have I synthesised all of the sources’ ideas into my essay by introducing each piece of source information with a signal phrase and by adding my own comments or interpretation to it in the following sentence? (We need to avoid dropped-in quotations and simply reporting facts or other people’s ideas because that approach means that instead of building our own arguments and writing our own essays, we are merely stringing together other people’s wordsand ideas.)
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication