ITC571 Project Proposal and Plan Emerging Technologies Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Charles Sturt University
ITC571 Project Proposal and Plan Emerging Technologies
Assessment No: 2
ITC571|Project Title, Abstract, Blog & Progress Reports
Student’s Score cards
Project Proposal and Plan
You are required to prepare for this Assessment Item by:
- READING the Subject outline,
- COMPLETING Topic 2 Project Planning
- BUILDING your PLAN up from the Project Title and Abstract in Assessment Task 1
WHAT TO DO:
- Follow the Study Schedule and work with the Topics in Interact as they provide a "scaffold" for your learning in this subject.
- Develop a detailed Capstone Project Proposal and Plan using project management software (as listed in the Study Schedule) and the skills you have acquired from IT Project Management to develop a project plan with a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), milestones and Gantt chart. These tools may help.
- MicrosoftProject Pro (http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/project/);
- Open source tools like GanttProject (http://www.ganttproject.biz/);
- OpenProject (https://www.openproject.org/about).
- ProjectLibre (http://www.projectlibre.org/)
- Begin using the 'project blog' as a tool beyond the weekly progress reportsfor your chosen emerging technology topic:
- The blog helps you to "think by writing" and also store your notes, project files and links in a cloud-based service.
- Consider sharing the site with your peers as a way to tell a story and harness each others knowledge.
- The blog is ideally updated each week with 3 or 4 entries for documenting your project notes and as the foundation for editing and writing the Capstone Project Report. An ideal blog entry will have around 50-150 words (150-600 words a week).
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication