ITC571 Project Title, Abstract, Blog & Progress Reports
Project Title, Abstract, Blog & Progress Reports
Charles Sturt University
ITC571 Project Title, Abstract, Blog & Progress Reports Emerging Technologies And Innovation
Assessment No: 1
ITC571|Project Title, Abstract, Blog & Progress Reports
Student’s Score cards
You are required to prepare for this Assessment Item by:
- READING the Subject outline,
- COMPLETING Topic 1 Finding a suitable Capstone research project and
- PLANNING for your Project and Assessment Tasks in ITC571 early and BEFORE the start of session.
While this is unusual, it is necessary so that you will be prepared and ready to start from Day 1 of session. You can't afford to delay topic selection and so you should complete Task 1 by the DUE DATE at the end of Week 2 at the latest, as you will fall behind schedule and it can be hard to keep up to date. Recommended Due Date for A1 Task 1 DUE Project Title, Abstract, Blog setup (end of Week 2) 15 March 2020.
The Project Title and Abstract of headings below will guide your thinking on the project.
Task 1 is Submitted as an Interact2 Discussion Forum post or as otherwise informed by your lecturer.
WHAT TO DO:
Post a copy of Task 1 into the Discussion Forum in Interact2, before the start of session with your Project Brief (Interim quick plan) AND the address of the Blog site that you will use for project tracking, weekly progress reports and documentation. Your blog can be an interface holding copies of all your Assessment Tasks in ITC571.
The email message and Discussion Forum posting must be submitted BEFORE Day 1 of session for Approval.
Project Title and Abstract
The project title and abstract is your starting point. It is a document upon which the full Project Proposal and Plan will be based in the next assessment task.
- Project Title: 12-15 words maximum
- Abstract: 150 words on the list a to e below (as best as you can by end of week 2)
- Project Problem Domain: Why are you doing this? Is the Key Research Question ready?
- Background/Context/Description: Workplace or personal project?
- Project Aim/Objectives:
Project Blog Setup
- Your Project Blog is required for Weekly Progress Reports and other content such as project activities and copies of the Assessment Tasks.
- The blog will store entries made by you throughout the subject to document the project stages and milestones, seminar notes and other important notes.
- On campus Study students: Your local lecturer may advise on a suitable alternative process if studying on-campus. You can use CSU's Thinkspace site at http://thinkspace.csu.edu.au/ (use your CSU Login ID) or a blog site of your own choice. CSU Thinkspace is recommended or else Wordpress, Google's Blogger (https://www.blogger.com/home), but you may also have your own favourite site to use.
- Setup the site and and enter a suitable TITLE for your blog (e.g. Joe’s Wireless Technology Project) – not your full name. For WEB ADDRESS - use your student number as your account name (URL) or other unique identifier.
- Make a first post - a short introduction about you and the project (Who are you? What do you do? What is your Experience and Interest in this Project?) - remember to save, then Publish the blog entry. Check with a friend or family member to ensure that he/she can see your first posting. This is also to check you have the right URL to include in this proposal and plan for your project.
- Post a copy of the BLOG address to to the DISCUSSION FORUM in order to share with others and to demonstrate that you are underway in the subject.
- The blog will be used to assess Task 2 below in Week 12.
Task 2 is a continuing series of weekly reports in your project blog ending in Week 12 OR for on-campus students as an individual discussion with the lecturer in class every week
WHAT TO DO:
- From Weeks 2 to 12 in the Schedule, your weekly reports are completed depending upon the mode of study:
- On-campus Study: Present a Weekly Progress Report to class lecturer.
- Online Study: Post a series of Weekly Progress Reports in your Blog, concluding on 24 May 2020
- The Weekly Reports will follow the plan your Assessment Item 2 Project Proposal and Plan.
- Prensentation will be described by the local lecturer as either in weekly classes or as posted weekly in the Project Blog for Online Study students.
- The template below can be modified for use of choose your own format:
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication