ITC596 Security Policy IT Management Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Charles Sturt University
ITC596 Security Policy IT management
Assessment No: 3
Student’s Score cards
You have been employed by Challenger Constructions as their first ever Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). You have been tasked by the Board to conduct a review of the company’s risks and start to deploy security policies to protect their data and resources.
- Write a policy to preserve the integrity and confidentiality of Challenger Constructions data. In your policy you must:
- Define the intent and rationale of the policy,
- Define the scope of the policy i.e. who and what it effects,
- Define the responsibilities of individuals affected by the policy, including those responsible for enforcing the policy, as well as those who are affected by the policy,
- Include the mandatory requirements for the rules or actions that you think are reasonable to place into this policy to meet its intent and rationale,
- Include any exemptions that you think are reasonable to place into this policy to meet its intent and rationale,
- Define any terms which are used throughout the policy in a Glossary.
Your Data policy should include the following headings:
- Brief Overview
- Policy Purpose and Rationale
- Policy Scope
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Mandatory Requirements
You are required to provide references in your policy in IEEE format.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication