ITECH 7415 – MTECH PROJECT Task 4 - Sprint Retrospective
Assessment Task 4 - Sprint Retrospective
ITECH 7415 – MTECH PROJECT Assessment Task 4 - Sprint Retrospective
Assessment No: 4
ITECH 741|MTECH Project
Student’s Score cards
At the end of each sprint, every student is expected to submit a retrospective in his/her individual Mahara ePortfolio page created for the project. The retrospective should be a video recording (no more than 5 minutes) embedded as a media file in the portfolio. Students are welcome to attach documents to support retrospectives.
Reflections are expected to cover both team and individual components of the project:
Team Component (1 Mark)
This is a summary of what happened in a Sprint. For example:
- The date the Sprint started and the date it ended
- Who was in the team (including how many hours each person worked)
- Which user stories were in the Sprint Backlog (including their estimate and whether they were completed by the end of the Sprint
- Evidence of work done in the Sprint
Individual Component (1 Mark)
Individual component should include personal tasks and learning during the Sprint and should provide answers to the following questions:
- What did I accomplish in the past sprint?
- How did I apply stream specific knowledge to my project?
- What did I learn from in the past sprint?
- What could have gone better in the sprint?
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication