ITECH 7415 – MTECH PROJECT Weekly Stand-Up Assessment and Tutor Proposal
ITECH 7415 – MTECH PROJECT Weekly Stand-Up
Assessment No: 2
ITECH 741|MTECH Project
Student’s Score cards
The Weekly Stand-Up is a weekly project update delivered by every student as part of Project discussions. Each student is expected to provide a 3-minute update on the status of the project and allocated tasks, by answering the following questions:
- What did you accomplish since the last meeting?
- What are you working on until the next meeting?
- What is getting in your way or keeping you from doing your job?
This task will be assessed by the lecturer using the following criteria:
- Completion of allocated tasks in accordance with Product Roadmap
- Understanding of individual contribution to the Product(s).
- Evidence of participation and collaboration including justification of hours invested
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication