MAA716 assignment 2 consolidation Assessment and Tutor Proposal
MAA716 assignment 2 consolidation
Deakin University Australia
Assessment No: 2
Student’s Score cards
Description / Requirements
An excel workbook with the following six (6) sheets:
- Sheet 1: Instructions
- Sheet 2: Background Information
- Sheet 3: Consolidated Journal Entries
- Sheet 4: Consolidated Worksheet e. Sheet
- Consolidated Income Statement f. Sheet
- Consolidated Balance Sheet
Before you start the assignment, you must read the detailed instructions contained in the “Instructions” sheet (Sheet 1) carefully. Then enter your 9-digit Deakin student ID in the “Background information” sheet (cell B3 as shown below, Sheet 2) as each student will be given a different set of information depending on their unique student ID:
Failure to do so will result in a zero mark. You must use the excel workbook provided in answering and submitting your answers. Other formats will not be accepted. (Maximum 1,000 words)
Additional Task – Survey (No mark will be assigned.) (GLO6)
Write approximately 500 words reflecting on:
- Whether you review the feedback you have received on past assessment tasks or focus only on the mark/grade achieved.
- How you have used feedback on assessment tasks to improve your performance in subsequent assessment tasks, including exams
- Whether you use feedback given by your lecturer in seminars to improve your performance on accounting tasks
- . Whether you believe you could take further actions to improve your use of feedback provided on assessment tasks and in seminars.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication
Here is how, we will write your assignment
We write your assignment in the following proposed way and we make sure that it is strictly in accordance to your assignment guidelines and each section of the assignment is written with respect to its marking criteria/ rubric.