MAN6302 Managing Project quality Portfolio: Quality Management in Practice Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Edith Cowan University
Project management concepts
Assessment No: 1
MAN6302|Managing Project quality
Student’s Score cards
MAN6302 Managing Project quality
Assessment 2 is an individual assignment which takes the form of a portfolio. Over the course of the Unit, a list of questions relating to the various aspects of project quality will be progressively built. You must answer all five questions listed below and prepare no more than 1,000 words to answer each question. The deadline for Assignment 2 is listed in the Unit Plan. Answer all five questions in the following list:
- The crash of Concorde, flight 4590 marked the end of a flight era along with a great loss of life. An investigation revealed a number of quality issues that contributed to the crash. Identify three causal issues related to quality, and discuss each with reference to Project Quality theory and relevant existing published academic research.
- Using existing published literature, compare and contrast the roles played by that Quality Assurance and Quality Control in a typical project to construct a new house.
- Quality theorist Joseph Juran was a pioneer in the study of quality control. One of his defining works was “The Juran Trilogy”. Research the philosophy behind the trilogy, identify its components and suggest how its application could assist project quality.
- With reference to the history of Project Quality Management, discuss with reasons whether you agree with the following statement by quality theorist Philip B Crosby: “Quality is Free”.
- Using established management self-reflection techniques, explore your approach to Project Quality by examining assignment work you have produced for either this unit or a previous unit of postgraduate study.
- This assignment is not a group exercise and must be completed and submitted individually through Blackboard.
- The maximum portfolio length is 5,000 words, although this does not include the questions and your reference list.
- Please state the total word count for your portfolio.
- Frame the portfolio with the question, followed by your response to it.
- Words beyond 5,000 will not be assessed.
- Please ensure that you include APA 7th references. Consider using Endnote to help automate this process (see ECU library for more information),
- Although your lecturer can provide you with guidance by answering specific questions that you ask, your lecturer will not ‘pre-mark’ your work, and will not assess whether you have done a suitable piece of work. This means that your lecturer will not pre-read your assignment and will not comment on it. The reason for this is that this assessment needs to be your work and must demonstrate your depth of learning from the unit material and related professional and academic issues.
- The ECU learning consultants regularly provide assignment preparation workshops and can provide you with help whether you are based on campus or online.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication