MIS604 Supplementary Assessment for Assessment Requirement Specification Assessment and Tutor Proposal
MIS604 Supplementary Assessment for Assessment Requirement Specification
Assessment No: 2
MIS604|Supplementary Assessment - Requirement Specification
Student’s Score cards
Document a Software Requirement Specification (SRS) for the proposed app. Your submission must, as a minimum, contain the following:
Subject code and name, assessment number, report title, assessment due date, word count (actual), student name, student ID, Torrens email address, campus learning facilitator, and Subject coordinator.
Table of Contents (ToC):
should list the report topics using decimal notation. Need to include the main headings and subheadings with corresponding page numbers, using a format that makes the hierarchy of topics clear. Because you are including a ToC the report pages should be numbered in the footer as follows: title page has no page number; and main text to have Arabic numerals commencing at 1. Create the ToC using MS Word’s ToC auto-generator rather than manually typing out the ToC. Instructions can be found here https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Create- a-table-of-contents- or-update-a-table-of-contents-eb275189-b93e-4559-8dd9-c279457bfd72#__create_a_table.
- 1. Introduction (3 marks)
- 1.1 Purpose (1 mark)
- 1.2 Document conventions (1 mark)
- 1.3 Project Scope (1 mark)
- 2. Overall description (5 marks)
- 2.1 Product perspective (1 mark)
- 2.2 User classes and characteristics (1 mark)
- 2.3 Operating environment (1 mark)
- 2.4 Design and implementation constraints (1 mark)
- 2.5 Assumptions and dependencies (1 mark)
- 3. System features (16 marks)
- 3.1 Use case diagram (4 mark). Note you will need to make a decision as to whether a “flat” use case diagram should be included, or a hierarchical organisation of use case diagrams should be included.
- 3.2 Specification for selected use cases (3 mark). Select 1 use case and document a detailed specification for the selected use case. The Use case must include the following elements as a minimum
- ID and Name
- Created by Date Created
- Primary Actor Secondary Actors
- Normal Flow
- Alternative Flows
- Frequency of Use
- Business Rules
- Other information
- 3.3 Swimlane diagram (3 mark). Choose a process in the proposed app. Draw a Swimlane diagram for that process.
- 3.4 State-transition diagram (3 mark). Draw a state-transition diagram for a customer job request in the proposed app. A job request is referring to a request initiated by the customer, e.g. “fix water tap leak”. Examine the various states such a request may be moved through.
- 3.5 Dialog map (3 mark). Choose a use case other than the ones in 3.2. Draw a dialog map for that use case.
- 4. External interface requirements (8 marks)
- 4.1 User interfaces (4 mark). Including:
- 4.1.1. References to user interface standards or product line style guides that are to be followed
- 4.1.2. Standards for fonts, icons, button labels, images, colour schemes, field tabbing sequences, commonly used controls, branding graphics, copyright and privacy notices, and the like
- 4.1.3. Screen size, layout, or resolution constraints MIS604 Supplementary Assessment 2 Page 4 of 6
- 4.1.4. Standard buttons, functions, or navigation links that will appear on every screen, such as a help button
- 4.1.5. Shortcut keys
- 4.1.6. Message display and phrasing conventions
- 4.1.7. Data validation guidelines (such as input value restrictions and when to validate field contents)
- 4.1.8. Layout standards to facilitate software localization
- 4.1.9. Accommodations for users who are visually impaired, colour blind, or have other limitations
- 4.2 Software interfaces (2 mark)
- 4.3 Hardware interfaces (2 mark)
- 4.1 User interfaces (4 mark). Including:
- 5. Quality attributes (4 marks) 5.1 Usability
- 5.2 Performance
- 5.3 Security
- 5.X [any other quality attributes, e.g. reliability, you deem relevant]
- 6. Reference list (4 marks)
- 7. Appendices if necessary.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication