MN501 Network Management in Organisations and Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Melbourne Institute of Technology
Ethical issues arising from the use of ICT technologies
Assessment No: 2
MN501|Network Management in Organisations
Student’s Score cards
Network Management in Organisations
Students should form a group of three (3) students from the same laboratory class. You must not change the group membership unless approved by your tutor. Tutor will then allocate one of the topics listed in Table 1 to each group.
All students must collaborate in this group assignment and contribute equally. Group leader should report their progress on a weekly basis to relevant tutor. Every student must participate in peer assessment on the Spark-Plus system.
Topic 1: Evolution of Professions
Investigate and report on professionalism raised in this case and link your answers to the questions listed below:
- Define professionalism and list three elements of professionalism.
- Why are the following concepts important for professionalism? Justify your answers. Commitment, Integrity, Responsibility and Accountability
- What role does guilt play in professional decision making? Why it is so important?
Topic 2: Electronic Surveillance and the Bodyguard
Investigate and report on IT surveillance and social implications raised in this case and link your answers to the questions listed below:
- Is Jon violating any law?
- Do the bodyguards have any right to privacy on Jon’s premises?
- Does Jon have a right to know what the bodyguards are doing in his house?
Topic 3: Biometrics Technology
Investigate and report on the role of ethics play during biometrics data collection raised in this case and link your answers to the questions listed below:
- Why are some biometrics more trustworthy than others?
- What role does ethics play during biometrics data collection and use in access control?
- Discuss the following statement “Fingerprints as biometrics data are the most widely used, yet, they are the least trusted.”
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication
Here is how, we will write your assignment
We write your assignment in the following proposed way and we make sure that it is strictly in accordance to your assignment guidelines and each section of the assignment is written with respect to its marking criteria/ rubric.
TUTOR PROPOSAL FOR : MN501|Ethical issues arising from the use of ICT technologies
MN501 Network Management in Organisations