MN507 Overview of Software Engineering Individual Assignment Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Melbourne Institute of Technology
Assessment No: 1
MN507|Overview of Software Engineering
Student’s Score cards
MN507 Overview of Software Engineering
The purpose of the assignment is to produce functional and non-functional requirement document, UML models, and MS Access prototype for the project. This is an individual assignment. Students are required to finish the assignment in two stages with two submissions. The first submission is due on the Week 3 Thursday, and the final submission is due on the Week 7 Thursday. Both submissions must be submitted on the Moodle. The students must take the feedbacks and recommendations from the first submission and make the relevant changes in their final submission.
Australian supermarket giant Woolworths has devised a scheme, called Woolworths Rewards, to encourage customer loyalty. To register for the scheme, a customer must supply their name, address, email address, and telephone number. Each registered customer is assigned a unique Customer Identification Number (CIN) which is attached to the customers’ Woolworths Rewards card.
A customer can present this CIN to the checkout staff so that the value of a purchase is recorded. At the end of every year the supermarket intends to award surprise gifts to the three customers who spent the most money in the supermarket; it also intends to award $10 to every customer who spent more than $2000 during the year.
You need to carry out the activities given below to complete the Assignment.
- Conduct a literature review, and include the executive summary for the Assignment.
- Go through the given Case Study carefully.
- Find the functional requirements of the case study.
- Determine non-functional requirements based on real life scenarios or on your assumptions.
- Analyse the proposed system using an Interaction UML model with Use Case modelling and Class Diagrams modelling. In the class diagrams modelling, it should include all necessary attributes and methods.
- Analyse the database in the proposed system with the ERD model.
- Create a Data Dictionary for your ERD model.
- Create a Database Design with the ERD diagram.
- Create MS Access Database prototype for your database design.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication