MN603 Group Assignment Wireless Networks and Security Assessment and Tutor Proposal
MN603 Group Assignment Wireless Networks and Security
Assessment No: 1
MN603|Wireless Networks and Security
Student’s Score cards
A company’s IT network is the backbone of its business as it connects all its computers and related devices together, allowing staff to work more efficiently across the organization. Network design is the planning phase a company’s IT infrastructure must go through before it is implemented. It involves evaluating and understanding how all the elements of the network link together (from routers, switches, and servers to desktops, laptops, and printers) and how they can be made to run as efficiently as possible. A well-designed network can bring increased operational efficiency.
The assessment requires the students to design a secure enterprise wireless network for Sydney or Melbourne campus of Melbourne Institute of Technology. The students are required to submit a report, which includes:
- 1. Analyse the requirements i.e., network hardware/software and QoS to make sure the following criteria is met:
- a) Confidentiality b) Integrity c) Availability d) Authentication e) Authorization
- 2. Explore the architecture of the wireless network based on the requirements.
- 3. Discuss and analyse the security issues and the countermeasure that you have designed.
- 4. Discuss the ethical implications in the design and implementation of the secure enterprise wireless network
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication