MN623 Individual Assessment (Assignment one) Cyber Security and Analytics Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Melbourne Institute of Technology
MN623 Individual Assessment (Assignment one) Cyber Security and Analytics
Assessment No: 1
MN623|Cyber Security and Analytics
Student’s Score cards
Individual Assessment (Assignment one)
For this assignment, you will evaluate two password cracking tools and write a report with a video presentation on how you will perform penetration testing on the eCommerce platform and Linux-based FTP webserver to identify their security vulnerabilities and breaches.
Marks will be awarded based on the sophistication and the difficulties the demonstration explored.
Your task is to complete and make a video presentation and writing a report on the following:
- Download and install (on your computer or on MIT Virtual box) any two of the password cracking tools from Table 1.
- Outline of your presentation should include description of the tools.
- Demonstrate how to use these tools to crack the password. Your demonstration should include:
- Discussion on the password cracking counter Measures, and
- Explanation of how to use these tools to crack the password.
- Comparison of the tools that you used in this work. Your comparison could include:
- Time is taken to crack the password
- Ease of usage
- Analyse the following scenarios and give your opinion on which of the tools that you investigated could be more suitable for these scenarios. In your analysis, please consider the following:
- Discuss how you will perform penetration testing on the eCommerce platform and Linux-based FTP webserver to identify their security vulnerabilities and breaches.
- You should appear in the video at the first and last 30 secs to introduce yourself and draw a conclusion on your experience with the security tool.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication