Assessment: OODP101 Object Oriented Design and Programming
Individual Programming and demonstration
OODP101 Object Oriented Design and Programming Assessment Individual Programming and demonstration
Assessment No: 3
OODP101|Object-Oriented Design and Programming
Student’s Score cards
Your task is to design, develop and test an application using Java Programming language for the below customer requirement for their cafe’ in Darwin CBD.
Bristo’ Coffee shop charges $3.80 for a cup of coffee, and offers the add-ins shown below
Draw a Flowchart and Pseudocode for required functionalities of program
- Display the welcome message (Student ID, Student Name)
- Coffee base price $3.80
- Show the Add-in Menu with café title(name) using a loop structure unless a sentinel value is selected.
- Save selected add-in item ID in an array and add the items price to the total price using suitable selection structure
- Error handling should take care of wrong choices/items which are not in the list.
- Display the docket
- Café name and address
- Coffee price
- Selected add-in item name and price using loop
- Total amount due
- Exit Message
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication