PPMP20009 Leading Lean Projects Project management concepts Assessment and Tutor Proposal
Central Queensland University
Project management concepts
Assessment No: 1
PPMP20009|Leading Lean Projects
Student’s Score cards
PPMP20009 Leading Lean Projects
This assessment item requires you to work INDIVIDUALLY. As the project manager in charge of delivering such as an important world sporting event, you are required to produce a REPORT to be submitted to the organizing committee. The Report should consist of an introduction, body (response to the questions below) and a conclusion. Executive Summary or recommendations are not required. The introduction and the conclusion are part of the total word count.
- With regards to event - the ICC World Cricket tournament identify and elaborate: (out of 8 marks)
- The processes from PMBOK or PRINCE 2 that you would use to assist with stakeholder expectation management
- The key stakeholders for this event by conducting a stakeholder analysis using the power/interest grid.
- Elaborate the following terms in the context of the event (the ICC World Cricket tournament): (out of 7.5 marks)
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Critical to Customer Requirements (CCR)
- Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Identify and elaborate processes from Organisational Project Management (OPM), Agile Practices, Lean Practices and Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology (from all practices) that could be used to implement lean project management for this event. (out of 14.5 marks)
- Describe the Critical Success Factors (CSF) needed to be in place within the implementing organisation to achieve successful implementation of LPM (out of 6 marks)
- Clarity of expression, grammar, spelling, final summary and correct APA style referencing (out of 4 marks)
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication