SRM752 Project environment -Report Advanced Project Management Assessment and Tutor Proposal
SRM752 Project environment -Report Advanced Project Management
Assessment No: 1
SRM752|Advanced Project Management
Student’s Score cards
Project environment - REPORT
- Provide project summary for the THAMP project. Please note that two-page summary is to be in a form of “project charter”.
- Define project scope. Project scope must be communicated as deliverables or sub- systems/elements of the building. The two-storey building is to be seen as the ultimate product of the THAMP project. The so-called product breakdown structure (PBS) must also be provided.
- Propose feasible construction method for the two-storey building. Activities in your proposed method must be communicated as work packages. Network diagram or Gantt chart must be provided. Please note a limit of 40 activities applies to the either diagram or chart.
- Analyse and document the LSr project environment by identifying major challenges likely to impact construction phase of the THAMP project. You are required to identify challenges specific to the THAMP project in context of the following categories:
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry,
- Project Management discipline, and
- Site location
Please use a simple table(s) to document relevant challenges. Three (3) major challenges per each category are to be named and explained.
Why invest in our services?
Our assignment help team is trained to provide you high quality writing services.
High scores achieved by our students is a portrayal of our high quality online assignment help
You can place your assignment order through 4 easy modes of communication