Writers come across many challenges in gathering information for writing a college essay. It is essential to collect evidence, facts, statistics, examples, etc. to make an essay stronger. In addition to gathering information, pertinent information is also necessary. Without falling into the trap of accusation for plagiarism writers write essays and other papers.
Many students ask, “Will you help me with my college essay?” from professional essay writers. Assisting students in academic writing tasks is the job of academic writers. The magnificent part is to detect if the writer is credible and reputed, also this is possible if and only if he/she is away from plagiarism. Quality of the paper also matters but plagiarism is unethical and can lead to many consequences.
Students should be aware of what plagiarism is, how it can be avoided, and how it can be detected. In case, students seek “help me with my college essay” from an expert essay writer, they should also provide plagiarism report to the students in order to show their reliability.
How do writers guard themselves against plagiarism?
- Understand the topic: The writers understand the topic before they begin to write. Many eminent writers write a paper from scratch. In case, the topic is new to the writer they understand the concept from the internet and then gather thoughts about it. Instead of copying and pasting the data, they rephrase the idea in own words and thoughts.
- Quotations: Writers often add quotations in their papers while writing a college essay for students. The quotes look exactly the way they are written by the actual author. By adding quotations relevant to the topic of the essay, the writer adds valuable information without any accusation of plagiarism.
- Cite the sources: When the writers fetch direct information from any source, they make sure to cite the sources. If they use content from their own previous paper, they cite their own sources. If a person uses own material that is published before, without citation, then it also self-plagiarism. The examples created by one’s own mind don’t need any citation. Also, facts and common knowledge are not needed to be cited.
- Manage the style of referencing: It is important to maintain the record of sources used while writing an essay. By using proper citation process like Harvard citation process writers manage the citations. It is helpful to the readers when they try to get more detailed knowledge for that piece of information. When a student asks a writer if you will help me with my college essay, it is the responsibility of that writer to provide the complete paper with proficiency and with proper referencing of every source using citation style correctly.
- Plagiarism checker: There are numerous plagiarism detection tools available online. If a writer paraphrases someone’s work with extensive similarity, it is detected by the plagiarism checker. Finding plagiarism in an essay is easier than finding an expert essay writer when it is browsed, “Who will help me with my college essay?”
The tip is that one should read the information carefully and understand the concept of that topic. Identify your target audience and express the whole information in own words.