Writing an Essay on women rights might be difficult for an individual. But it is important to create awareness about the rights that the women and the girls hold worldwide. The college generally give students this type of essay so that one can learn about the rights of the women.
What is a Women Rights Essay and why to write an essay on it?
Women rights essay may seem tough to write, while for some it can be too feminist. Don’t look it in that way. Feminism is a movement started to promote gender equality, as women are not treated equally as compared to men. Always men are considered to be superior persons in the society. This thing should be abolished and both the sexes (Male and Female) should be treated equally. Due to this reason, feminism movement came into being.
You can take essay help online, gather some ideas or explore them. Use them to frame your essay. Don’t you think your mother, sister, friend or girlfriend, wife, etc. should be given the same treatment as you. Then, why to think this topic is too feminist? Rather you should write it whole heartedly. It is chance that you can use to create awareness regarding this subject. You can target your audience and make them belief with your thoughts and ideas. Use it as an opportunity.
Ideas to write Women Right Essays?
It is an essay related to a social cause. It can be classified as an argumentative essay. It is important to follow some guidelines to write a controversial argumentative essay. This is a vast topic to write an essay on. You can use different controversies, incidents, etc. on this topic to support the content of your essay.
You can talk about the different things in your essays like: The different roles the women play in the society:
• Women Right movements – You can talk about different movements that took place to establish women rights.
• Domestic violence – Many women face this issue. It is very negative behavior that a man beats or raise hand on his wife. This is also very important issue and can be discussed in your women rights essay.
• Child Marriage – Many girls are forced to marry a guy much elder than them. This topic should also be given the required significance and steps must be taken to stop it.
• Equality Issues – You will find a number of issues that are related to gender inequality problems. Search them online, you will find plenty of events related to it. Use them in your essay as it will provide a strong relevance to your topic.
• Sexual assaults and rape – It is also very important issue related to women’s safety. This problem is very prevalent in many countries. Many steps have been taken to stop it but still this problem prevails in the society.
How to write Women Rights Essay?
• Thesis – Compose a good thesis statement that influences the readers. It should contain the topic you are talking about. Suppose, your essay is about equal rights for labor or labor for women, them make sure, your thesis contains these words in them.
• Title – Even make your title persuasive that compels the audience to read your essay. Your title must also contain the topic and main subject you are talking about in your essay.
• Introduction – Introduction is the main subject in your introduction, which must include the brief about the thesis statement and title. Make it mysterious or in such a way that the audience is curious to read the rest of your essay.
• Body – In the body part, talk about the issue in brief. Tell the audience why you have chosen this topic? Give some example or real life incidents that supports the existence of the problem described in your essay.
Discuss the background of the problem. How it started? How it became a common issue? Which all people are involved? You should state the steps taken to abolish the issue or to at least decrease its happening. If the prevention steps have failed, then discuss what were the factors that led to its failure?
• Conclusion – In the end, conclude your topic. Mention the key points once again, state the thesis and title once again. Link your ending with the thesis statement. But describe all this in different words. Your conclusion must come to an end decision. It should not be left incomplete.
Following these above steps will help you write an effective women rights essay. Remember choose a topic, research on it, its background, the steps taken to prevent it, etc. By including all the required things, you will be able to write a good essay that can captive and convince your readers.