Marketing Positioning analysis of the company refers to the evaluation of the perceived image of the brand of the company or its offered products. The impact of the marketing positioning of the company can be ascertained by comparing it with the needs of the target market. ultimately it is the decision of the customer to determine the position of the brand or the company among different competitors in the market.
To determine the position of the company in the market, a customer and the manager must track the relationship between prices and key benefits offered by the company in the form of the product. It is very critical for the customer to identify the features of the product for which he or she is going to pay a certain amount. If the customer does not know for which he or she is paying and even the manager's do not for which they are charging a certain amount. It is impossible to evaluate the position of the company among other competitors.
Market Positioning is the ability of the brand name to influence perception and buyer behavior of the consumer, which can be evaluated following criteria’s:
• Does the positioning differentiate the brand of the company from other brands?
• Does the brand image of the company and perception of the customer’s match?
• Does the brand positioning of the company provide growth opportunities?
• Do customers are able to identify the uniqueness in products offered by the company?
• Does the brand positioning strategy of the company focus on target customers?