What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Amazon AWS?
According to my viewpoint, AWS is one of the main product launched by Amazon which is very beneficial for the organization to migrate their services into the cloud. For a business point of view, Amazon provides a way to increase the overall business opportunities in a better way. However, AWS has some advantages and disadvantages:
Advantages of AWS
1. Easy to use
2. No capacity limits
3. High speed and Availability
5. Reduce operational costs
Disadvantages of Amazon Web Services
1. Lack of Security constraints
2. Lack of proper execution of the services due to technical faults
As of my opinion, AWS is a very fast and secure computing platform which helps businesses to increase their productivity as well as operational processes.
Some common Pros of Amazon Web Services
• Highly flexible
• Instant scalability
• Rapid product development
• Hassle free digital infrastructure transition
• Pay per usage pricing criteria
Cons of Amazon Web Services
• Transactions may be of high priced
• Speed and information retrieval can take lots of time to proceed.