In order to handle ethical issues that are faced by ICT, some following mitigation strategies are recommended.
· To mitigate data privacy from ICT system, proper authentication and authorization protocols will be implemented which can reduce overall occurrence of risks.
· To mitigate unmanageable cost, establish a proper budgeting plan that can solve the unmanageable cost issue.
According to my opinion by implementing security standards and policies such as assess control policy, password policy, network control policy etc. cyber-threats can be avoided to large extent. Due to which the confidentiality and integrity of the information will be maintained effectively. By implementing assess control policy over the network, intruder cannot able to access the sensitive that of the organization.
Ethics are moral standards of right and wrong that guide behaviour, actions, and choices. To handle the ethical issues in ICT, following steps should follow.
· promote the principles of equality, justice and mutual respect in the emerging information society;
· Ethical issues in the production, access, dissemination and use of information should be identified and resolved in an effective way.
· Rules and regulations must be implemented in the perspective of use and access of information and communication technology.
The field of ethics provides mechanisms to coherently and consistently reason about certain issues, but those require to be coalesced and extended into a practical framework for ICT. As per my learnings, ethical guidelines and manifold codes of conduct are available from societies and professional organization. There are number of organization which are familiar to ICT. Additionally, the organization should also provide a solid conceptual foundation for ethical issues and apply guidance to prepare protocols or evaluate ethical issues in ICT.