. In the modern era, role of engineers in an organisation are very essential. Different organisation have different engineers in different sectors such as automobile sector, IT sector and construction sector etc. Role and responsibility of an IT engineer is outlined below:
Roles and responsibilities of an IT engineer in an organisation are as follows:
· IT engineer is responsible for developing a quality product to an organisation.
· He is responsible for overall scheduling the overall resources of the product.
· IT engineer is having higher communication skill so that he can effectively manage and control the project.
An IT engineer plays a very vital role in an organisation for delivering a quality project with higher quality and lower cost.
There are many responsibilities of a software engineer such as:
· Determines operational feasibility by problem definition, evaluating analysis, proposed solutions, solution development.
· Demonstrates and documents solutions by developing flowcharts, documentation, diagrams, layouts, clear code and code comments.
· Installs and maintain solutions by designing and determining system applications, programming and standards.
· Improves operations by conducting analysis of systems.
· Protects all the operations by keeping information confidential.
· Achieve organizational goals by completing related results as required.
The main roles and responsibilities of engineers in organization are-
1. The main responsibility of project engineer is to design strategies and procedures for the development of project.
2. Project manager is responsible to design risk evaluation plan so that risks associated with project can be mitigated as soon as possible.
3. It is the responsibility of IT engineer to design procurement plan. So that required products can be acquired timely form outsource.
4. The role of IT engineer in organization is to instruct and guide their team members.
5. IT engineer is also responsible to monitor and control project maintenance costs.