Writing a research paper is one of the most difficult tasks for every researcher. It requires a lot of skills and knowledge inventory to do. Before start writing a research paper, there are several things keep in mind. A research paper is one of the most important parts of academic writing. To start writing a research paper, the following steps are considered by every author:
• Select a relevant research topic which clearly defines overall research.
• Read the mentioned guidelines and rules
• Mind map and brainstorm the research
• Write appropriate research questions.
• Do detailed research.
• Design a thesis statement
• Create a detailed outline of the research
According to my opinion, writing a research paper is the most valuable part of the academics. It is generally written in order to grab the reader’s attention. In order to write an effective research paper, following are some tips for the beginners to write an excellent research paper:
1. Choose an appropriate topic
2. Locate information
3. Prepare bibliography cards
4. Prepare keynotes and note cards
5. Prepare an overview of the research.
6. Write a rough draft of the research
7. Revise your draft carefully
8. Prepare your annotated bibliography
9. Justify your research methodology properly
10. Create a conclusion for the research which describes each and every section of the research in a better way.