Recent Questions and Assignment Topics

Home Recent Questions and Assignment Topics

Part 1 ICT Services Management | IT

Related: Computer Subjects

As a global leader in the chemicals industry, Celanese Corporation was one of the world’s largest producers of acetyl products, which are intermediate chemicals used in nearly all major industries.

  • 552
  • 18/12/2018

Assignment 1 IT Services Management Tool | IT

Related: Computer Subjects

Evaluate the extent to which it aligns with core ITSM and ITIL ideas.(Hint: first make a list of the key ideas about ITIL and services management we’ve covered so far).

  • 459
  • 18/12/2018

CSC71001 | Programming Assessment 3 | Programming

Related: Engineering Subjects

Your task is to complete a number of activities included in the study guide and identified as “Portfolio Activity’s. These activities range from recording a screenshot of your work, to submitting a guided activity from the study guide, to providing an example to illustrate a particular concept, including an explanation in your own words.

  • 529
  • 17/12/2018

7BDIN004W | Individual report | Business Research

Related: Management Subjects

An Individual assignment (3000 words +/- 10%) detailing the preparation for the negotiation (35%) and post presentation critical analysis of the outcomes (35%). Total mark (70%).

  • 409
  • 17/12/2018

BSBWHS501 | Ensure a Safe Workplace | Practical Demonstration

Related: Management Subjects

TasksYou must ensure you perform the following actions:1. Establish, demonstrate your process to implement, maintain and evaluate a work health and safety (WHS) management system for a work area of an organisation in accordance with WHS legislation including policies, procedures and record keepinga. You will need to provide evidence of your completion of this activity by provin...

  • 482
  • 15/12/2018

ACC508 | Informatics and Financial Applications | Accounts

Related: Finance Assignment

You have been employed by an Australian company as an information systems consultant, to evaluate whether that company should use desktop accounting software, or should switch to cloud computing accounting (Software as a Service, or SaaS). 

  • 341
  • 12/12/2018

Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence | Research

Related: Computer Subjects

Over the past decade almost everyone tuned in to american popular culture has heard term emotional intelligence. As a new concept. emotional intelligence has been a hit.

  • 331
  • 12/12/2018

ITC556 CSU | Assessment Item 3 Normalisation | Database

Related: Computer Subjects

TaskSuppose that you have been given the table structure and data shown in Table below, which was imported from an Excel spreadsheet.The data reflect that a professor can have multiple advisees, can serve on multiple committees, and can edit more than one journal.a. Draw the dependency diagram. (3 marks)b. Identify the multivalued dependencies. (3 marks)c. Create the dependency...

  • 665
  • 27/11/2018

Market Risk | Management

Related: Management Subjects

Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.

  • 508
  • 09/11/2018

KF7009 | Rapid Miner Decision Support Systems | Rapid Miner

Related: Computer Subjects

The aim of the assignments is to introduce Decision Support Systems, fundamentals and applications. Students will analyse and evaluate key methods and algorithms of decision making and their potential applicability.

  • 447
  • 09/11/2018

ITC 506 | ACS Code of Professional Conduct | IT Ethics

Related: Computer Subjects

In addition to identifying a contentious situation in ICT and dissecting the argument(s) about it, you must also now demonstrate the ability to evaluate the elements of the argument by introducing classical ethical principles where appropriate.

  • 309
  • 09/11/2018

ITC508 CSU | Assessment Item 3 Validation Phase | Object Modelling

Related: Computer Subjects

In the final phase of the project, you need to validate your system designs. You have the following two choices to develop detailed object-oriented design models. You also need to submit a proper documentation describing the different aspects of developed component.

  • 1329
  • 30/10/2018

Search Here

Order Now

Latest Reviews

Facebook

Payments And Security