ACL Realty is a large real estate firm. Their core competence is their understanding of the real estate market, and their understanding of their customers and the customer needs. Their most critical tools are their CRM and email servers. They are growing, and so is their customer list and their IT and marketing costs are growing at an alarming rate. They currently use managed services to run their CRM, email, etc software but they have had to deal with significant delays as each growth spurt is bogged down by the time and cost it takes to provision new servers, install the software, test it and bring it online.
You have been assigned the task of providing ACL Realty a proposal for cloud-based to manage and running most of ACL Realty services. Your report proposal should clearly address the following objectives:
• Cloud delivery and deployment modules to be used for ACL Realty;
• The impact on current sale, technical staff and customers when CRM and email services are hosted on your chosen cloud vendors.• Cost and billing comparison table from at least three major cloud vendors to convince nontechnical managers;
• Cloud service information security risk once CRM and emails are hosted on your chosen cloud vendor.
Online submission via Turnitin is required for this assignment. Details will be provided by your subject lecturer in the class or by notification in the subject site.
This assessment will cover the following objectives:
• Be able to research and apply suitable cloud service delivery on a required case;
• Be able to identify the infrastructure, platform and service information security risk;
• Be able to measure, indicate and categorise the risk level for cloud service models.
Cover Page including Assessment No. , Assessment Title, Student Name, Student ID, Student Email. Student should use the CSU sample cover page provided in your Resource folder.
Introduction – this section should contain a brief introduction of the report mentioning about all questions. This section should maximum of one A4 size page.
Answer four main objectives
References (Must be in APA style both in-text and at the end of the report) This is part of the marking rubric.
1. Report should be submitted in MS Word (preferably) or PDF format. Please do not use any other format for your submission.
2. Please check spelling and grammar mistakes in your report as this will be part of the marking rubric.
3. Word limit (1200 words (-/+10%) ) will exclude cover page, introduction and references.
4. All figures, tables or any other data taken from various sources must be references as per APA 6th edition style referencing.