TASK 1 [20 marks]
Using the data contained in the file ‘aushealth.csv’, create a visualisation that:
• Shows how the proportion of the population with each health condition has changed over time from 2001 to 2018.
• Highlights the health condition that has increased the most and the health condition that has decreased the most in the data set.
TASK 2 [20 marks]
Using the data contained in the file ‘bigstocks.csv’, create a visualisation that:
• Compares the shares performance of the big four companies (Apple, Amazon, Google, and Facebook) over time-based the closing price.
• Shows the distribution of share volume traded between 2013 and 2015 for the big four companies that highlight which company has the highest median value.
TASK 3 [25 marks]
Using the data contained in the ‘grandslamdata.csv’ file, create a visualisation that:
• Shows the top ten tennis players who have won the highest number of Grand Slam titles (across all the four major tournaments) in the data set.
• Compares the performance of the top ten players winning each of the four major tournaments.
TASK 4 [35 marks]
Using the data contained in the file ‘crimedata.csv’ and the ggmap R package, create a Shiny interactive data visualisation that allows the user to:
• View the spatial density of one or more offense types in the Houston area.
• View the spatial density of all the crimes happened for a certain range of date.