To complete this assessment task, you must use the Blog tool in Blackboard and create each text type below as an entry.
• Use the headings suggested below as entry titles.
• Refer to the ‘How to create a blog entry’ document in the Assessment folder for this task for detailed instructions on how to use Blogs in Blackboard.
1. Writing Activity- 350 words
• Create a new entry in your Blog entitled ‘1. Writing Activity’.
• In a short answer format, discuss:
o the themes of academic integrity and values,
o your learning style based on Peterson & Kolb’s (2017) Learning Style Profile and Gardener’s (1983) Multiple Intelligences,
o time management, and
o how you will apply critical thinking to further knowledge and develop skills as a student.
• nclude three (3) academic sources as in-text citations to support your ideas and their full reference information in the Reference List.
o Follow APA 6th ed. style in your in-text citations and Reference List.
2. An email in response to a staff request- 200 words
• Create a new entry in your Blog entitled ‘2. Email’.
• Respond in an email format to the following scenario:
Jamie is a new staff member who has been working with you for three weeks and you are their line manager. Jamie has emailed you to ask for a day of annual leave but they have not worked enough time to have gained any leave entitlement.
• Consider Jamie’s request and draft an email in response to their request.
• Justify your decision based on their request.
3. A letter in response to a customer complaint- 250 words
• Create a new entry in your Blog entitled ‘3. Letter’.
• Respond in a letter format to the following scenario:
You were on leave and a regular client has sent a follow up letter of complaint about a communication breakdown which resulted in them receiving a very poor customer service experience when you were away. They want to know what went wrong and how you will resolve the problem.
• Consider the context and the customer service standard you believe is required and draft a letter in response to the client’s query.
o Consider that you will show this letter to your supervisor before sending it to the client.
• Justify your decision based on the context.
4. A reference list
• Create a new entry in your Blog entitled ‘4. Reference List’.
o This entry in the professional blog entry does not count towards the word limit for this assessment task.
• Please include a minimum of three (3) academic references used in entry 1.
• References must follow APA 6th ed. style for referencing.