Descriptions: Prepare an executive report that includes the following sections:
• Introduction – description of the business optimization problem, etc.
• Methodology – description, and illustration of the mathematical modeling approach for the problem.
• Implementation – formulation of the problem by using the LP or IP models, application of the Excel Solver to optimize the mathematical model, and execution of the sensitivity analysis.
• Discussions and Conclusions – suggestions for courses of action to the selected company as well as the evaluation of the mathematical models that you build.
• References (if any, and if so, please use APA referencing style)
• Appendix (if required)
Description of the problem to be analyzed (4 Marks)
Description and application of LP or IP to analyze and solve the problem (12 Marks)
Suggestions for courses of action to the company, and critical evaluation of the mathematical models you built (6 Marks)
Structure and presentation. Use of appropriate language, spelling, grammar, and punctuation (3 Marks)