Scope: This assignment Part A will assess your understanding of Project selection and criteria of choice, and their relationship to a successful project outcome.
1. What is the title and logo of the proposed project? Where the Project location, and what the project target population, budget and duration? What is the expected projected return in terms of cost savings and increased revenues?
2. What is the problem statement that specifies a status quo which needed a new solution or a new development?
3. What are the Project Objectives and its innovative aspects?
Scope: This assignment Part B will assess your understanding of the relationship between project management and different approaches of Organisational Project Asset, Enterprise Environmental Factor, and Organisational Governance.
1. What is the Organisational Process Asset (OPA) for the involved industry, firm, and particular facilities at which your project would be conducted?
2. What is the Enterprise Environmental Factor (EEF) for the involved industry, firm, and particular facilities at which your project would be conducted?
3. What is the expected Project Governance structure that helps to achieve your proposed organisational objectives?
Scope: This assignment Part C will assess your understanding of the Project Context and Basics, Project value, tools and project requirements.
1. What is the project value/idea? And what factors have inspired your project value/idea? Use a context diagram.
2. Describe the tools and approach that you would use to collect requirements and generate at least 20 requirements to define the scope for a particular project.
3. Describe what tests you would perform to assess whether 5 of the 20 requirements had been achieved.
Scope: This assignment Part D will assess your understanding of the different approaches to Project Management.
1. Illustrate 6 reasons on how either Prince2 or PMBOK (you choose one) will benefit your project compared the selected model (PMBOK or Prince2) to the one not selected. (i.e. the comparative strength of the chosen model for a specific project)
2. Illustrate how the models of PMBOK & PRINCE2 could be combined and how you would retain the benefits of each and correct for the deficiencies of each. Use visual elements.