Task A: Prepare a strategy to positively convey organisational direction and values to relevant individuals and relevant stakeholders
Refer to the selected RTO’s organisational strategic planning and priorities you had identified in Assessment 2- Task A and consider the following:
• what are the organisation’s current strategic plans and values?
• what direction/s is the organisation heading towards?
• what will be the key benefits of the PD program for training staff (refer to Assessment Task 4)?
• how can you share this direction with people and encourage them to participate?
Based on your research of the industry’s requirements, current climate and the outline of the Staff PD program you have prepared in Assessment Task 4, prepare a strategy to positively convey organisational direction and values to relevant training staff.
Your report should be no longer than 500 words. It should be presented in clear and comprehensible language and layout and use appropriate vocabulary, grammatical structure and conventions.
Task B: Prepare an analysis of the impact and role of leadership during organisational change
The management of the RTO has asked you to provide them with an analysis of the impact and role of leadership during organisational change.
Prepare a brief analysis of the impact and role of leadership. Identify the potential consequences of the initiative or change and suggestions on what needs to be modified to accomplish a change.
In this report you must include:
• an analysis of how the organisational change will impact on the task, technology, people, and/or structure
• a description of the potential forces for and against change
• outline the role of leadership in managing the change and building an effective workplace culture
• identify the most appropriate leadership style in the context
• identify measures to manage the resistance to change
Your report should be no longer than 800 words. It should be presented in clear and comprehensible language and layout and use appropriate vocabulary, grammatical structure and conventions.
You must appropriately reference your sources, using the APA 6th Referencing style. You must contact your assessor for guidance on how to reference.
Task C: Analyse the team members’ readiness for change
Your task is to read the scenario and the notes above and prepare Change Readiness/ Needs Analysis based on the template in Appendix D.
Then, develop learning and communication solutions to address risks arising for team members during organisational change, based on the analysis you have completed.
Prepare a report of no more than 500 words, in which you must:
• Describe how communication and learning solutions can reduce or eliminate problems and risks
• Outline a process to develop effective communication and learning solutions to reduce or eliminate problems
• Identify one formal and one informal learning opportunity for the team, as part of risk management, to equip them to effectively participate in the project
• Identify one communication solution for all team members throughout the operational change process, to keep them informed of changes, updates, etc., and also to motivate them