1. Identify a multinational company (MNC) which operates in Australia. Provide a brief description of the company including the following:
â—¦ The industry the company operates in
â—¦ Number of staff in Australia
â—¦ Number of staff globally
â—¦ Location of global headquarters (150 words, minimum 3 references)
2. Identify any legislative regulatory framework/s affecting the MNC you have identified which operates in Australia and discuss why and how it affects the company. For example, multinational corporations, like local companies, are subject to 30 per cent corporate tax. (925 words, minimum 3 references)
3. Identify any treaties, conventions or agreements that have impacted on the products or services that your chosen MNC provides in Australia. How does it impact the provision of these products and services? (925 words, minimum 3 references)
Assignment structure is to be written as a report format. It must include:
• Cover page
• Executive summary
• Table of contents
• Section headings
• Page numbers
• Reference list at the end of the report
1. Please choose from one of the following multinational companies (MNCs) operate in Australia from the list (see below).
2. Enter the name of your chosen MNC in Blackboard
â—¦ Go to “Assignments and due dates” - “Individual assignment: choose your Multinational Company”.
â—¦ Choose a company from the list of 100 multinational companies (MNCs).
â—¦ You cannot choose a company that has already been chosen and entered by another student before you.
â—¦ Unless your lecturer advises otherwise, you can work on your chosen MNC as long as it has not been chosen by another student before you.
3. A 50% deduction automatically applies if you work on a company different from the one you entered in Blackboard, without obtaining prior permission from your lecturer.