Q.McGrath and McMillan (2000) argue that successful executives will learn to master uncertainty through the skills of entrepreneurial leadership. First, define the term entrepreneurship. Then list at least two of the five key elements of entrepreneurial leadership and provide an example of each.
1. What business structure should [organisation] register for its Australian subsidiary? What governance structure should it adopt? Why?
2. What are the external and internal environmental forces that will impact [organisation] when operating in Australia? Provide an example of each.
3. Analyse the risks that will confront [organisation] in the Australian business environment.
4. Describe and discuss the business practices that you believe [organisation] should adopt to enhance organisational performance.
5. Discuss the most important functions for [organisation]’s Australian business operation and how these relate to its performance.