• The purpose of this assignment is to present your topic selected in Assignment 1 and the findings presented in Assignment 2 in a Business Report format.
• The report will include the most recent academic and industry literature on digital transformation strategies.
• Your report should be targeted at the Board of Directors or Executive Management group and be formatted as a formal business report.
• The content of the report, including tables and graphs, must be appropriate for a Senior Management audience.
• Cover page: Include your name and student number, and Word Count
• Executive Summary
• Introduction and background
o Discuss the business context, the problem and the main aims of the report
o Reflect on the usefulness and limitations of the digital transformation analysis as well as any management issues identified.
• Discussion and analysis
o Using relevant ways and approaches to explain the main issues supported by relevant citations.
o Charts, diagrams, and tables should be also used to help explain your argument.
o Main issues in the study should be covered, explaining the impacts of digital transformation on organisational aspects such as performance, quality of products and services, and customer satisfaction.
• Conclusions and recommendations
o Clearly, state the main conclusions of the report and case study with some practical suggestions or solutions for your organisation